How my life got turned upside down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How my life got turned upside down.

Now this my friends is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right here, 
I'll tell you how I came the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

I was born and raised in west Philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the playground. One day, I was
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
 and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys they were definitely up to no good and started makin' trouble in MY neighborhood. 
So I got into one little fight and my mom got scared 
and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said “fresh” and it had dice in the mirror. 
If anything, I would say that this cab was very rare
 but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" 

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 pm
, and I yelled to the cabby, “yo holmes smell ya later.” I 
looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Did it take you since 2003 to quote a sitcom?
    Did it hurt your little head to think so hard, for so long?
    Ok, talk with you in another 4 years.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tiem wapr DL!
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Total Posts: 26 (0.02 posts per day)

No, he's just dull-witted.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

See, were as you go for quantity (nearly 10,000 posts), I go for aged quality.

My posts are like vintage French wine.

Comment

Sleeper cell DL's

Welcome, newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              See, were as you go for quantity (nearly 10,000 posts), I go for aged quality.

My posts are like vintage French wine.
              Is that your version of bragging? French. BAH!

Comment

Spoken like a true Texan Sloww.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Watch. By the time I get through with him, he'll have doubled his post count.

Comment

The French flag has been raised over Texas, but has the Texas flag ever been raised over France?

Comment

We don't want it. WHY, on God's green earth, would we want France?

Comment

And I forgot that I was going to say, quality is quoting "Fresh Prince"?
                        I think that summarizes the problem with France.

Comment

So when the 24th century roles by, we can claim Captain Jean-Luc Picard as an American.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          And I forgot that I was going to say, quality is quoting "Fresh Prince"?
                          I think you will find few who disagree. It's rife with social commentary concerning the African-American life and culture.

Comment

Well whatever floats your boat, skippy.
                            You won't be calling anything anything.

Comment

Ok, maybe this thread was a terrible, terrible idea. But haven't we all, at least once, tried ripping off the opening theme of an early 90s television sitcom as a personal anecdote from our own lives? Are we not all guilty of this? I assure you sir, I am not alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X