Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Velociryx! Brtndr4u! Come Over Here And Give Us Hugs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    Does -=Vel=- still post here?
    Oh yes.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Happy Birthday Vel!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Just back from a weekend in the mountains, and what a fantabulous time it was!

At age 39, and even with the weak ticker, it's nice to know I can still get out there in the wilds and hold my own!

The weather made things interesting...we had planned to hike to the summit of (some mountain whose name is presently escaping me), and supposedly, near said summit is a fantastico waterfall, but the downpour made the passage up un-navigable, so we had to turn back....so we did not achieve the stated goal of the mission, but I'd still not call it a failure....much fun was had by all!

The next day we took things a bit easier and focused on photography....got some great rapids shots (though on our next trip we're actually going to ride them, rather than just photograph them!), and did some random exploring...the only downer was when we returned home, I had 14 messages waiting for me from work....

Blisters on my hands and feet, aching all over, and I can hardly wait for the next adventure! And then, to come back and find a birthday wishes thread here too...what can I say but that I've got the best friends a guy could ask for....

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Huh? who the heck is velociryx?!

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Vel, that sounds great.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HB!
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Happy Birthday Vel. I haven't seen you post here for awhile, or I would have posted earlier.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Happy Birthday Vel! You're awesome!
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Happy Birthday to a fine Civver!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                        Thanks guys!

Just back from a weekend in the mountains, and what a fantabulous time it was!

At age 39, and even with the weak ticker, it's nice to know I can still get out there in the wilds and hold my own!

The weather made things interesting...we had planned to hike to the summit of (some mountain whose name is presently escaping me), and supposedly, near said summit is a fantastico waterfall, but the downpour made the passage up un-navigable, so we had to turn back....so we did not achieve the stated goal of the mission, but I'd still not call it a failure....much fun was had by all!

The next day we took things a bit easier and focused on photography....got some great rapids shots (though on our next trip we're actually going to ride them, rather than just photograph them!), and did some random exploring...the only downer was when we returned home, I had 14 messages waiting for me from work....

Blisters on my hands and feet, aching all over, and I can hardly wait for the next adventure! And then, to come back and find a birthday wishes thread here too...what can I say but that I've got the best friends a guy could ask for....

-=Vel=-
                        Man! I didn't have to do any work on MY birthday...............

Happy Birthday!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Happy birthday, Vel.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                          X