Bostonians pissed their pants again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I'd throw her ass out, if I ran the circus at MIT.
    They may not be legally allowed to.

Actions committed by students off-campus and not school sponsored are not grounds for expulsion (at least in this country).

The city I'm in has had some problems with students partying off campus (a recent street party had over 300 participants who threw bottles at the cops when they showed) but the schools cannot expell the students involved.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Actions committed by students off-campus and not school sponsored are not grounds for expulsion (at least in this country).
      It's a private university.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

It's a private university.
        Yes, that probably affects things. There are very few of those here.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What self-respecting terrorist would wear flashing LEDs?

Comment

They aren't always "self-respecting". Remember Richard Reid?

Comment

What ever happened to freaking out the establishment?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                They aren't always "self-respecting". Remember Richard Reid?
                If hypothetically speaking this had been a sweater-bombing attempt, it blows shoe-bomber away in the stupid department. Shoe-bomber would have had to wear the shoe on his head with the fuse hanging out to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                  What ever happened to freaking out the establishment?
                  They're already freaked out.

Comment

bringing a fake bomb to an airport is considered ART now days?

Comment

It's considered pisspoor judgment these days.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                        This is what triggered instant incontinence:

Goddamnit woman! Buy a stupid solderless breadboard jumper kit. They're only 6.5 bucks at Radio Shack and prevent your breadboard from looking like a pile of crap.

Also, that breadboard looks a lot like mine. I'll have to see later if it is the same thing.
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Update: Nope, mines different!
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Go to Radio Shack, stupid.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                              WOW DROSE YOU ARE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SCARED OF THE FAKE BOMB, WHEREAS EVERYONE ELSE WAS IN MASS HYSTERIA OVER IT.

Oh wait, the article says that the guy at the desk just called security and security had her GTFO. But don't let that get in the way of your fun.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                Go to Radio Shack, stupid.
                                Who? Me? For what? Breadboards? Radio Shack is really spotty on having Breadboards. They can't seem to consistantly supply them.

Comment

Working...
                                X