No announcement yet.

The Next Branch-Davidian Incident In The Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting this to be about Westboro "Baptist" in Topeka...
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Isn't this normal in Texas?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If it was, it wouldn't make the news, dickweed.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Bountiful" takes a big part in Mormon mythology, that is why you see the name crop up when dealing with Mormons.

Bountiful, Utah, however, is not a polygamist compound.

Oh, and while Jeffs built the compound, he is currently on trial in Utah.

Utah’s independent news source since 1871, The Salt Lake Tribune covers news, entertainment, sports and faith for Salt Lake City and the state of Utah.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            If it was, it wouldn't make the news, dickweed.
            I thought it was documentary-like thing. "This is how we live down here, y'all."
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The bastard has been apprehended and is now indicted for child endangerment by marrying a 14 yr old girl to one of his horny buddies!

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Convicted, about 2 hours ago.
                Multiple counts, 5-life each.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

He's just getting started. Now that Utah is done with him he gets to go to Arizona and face even more charges. He faces federal charges as well.

Comment

Of all things, his followers are calling im a martyr.
                    I guess that's the new age term for dickhead.

Comment

Working...
                    X