The reason I don't like radical feminists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a) no one said anything about any threats

b) this thread is still about radical feminists who also hate men, so stop insisting it's about something else.

Now people who don't even understand the argumentation given in the OP and insist on starting their own debates, please start your own threads. Enough of this threadjacking.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Kid, Imran, Ludd, read the OP if you want to post more. It says the things you have had difficulties understanding in the 4 first SHORT paragraphs.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
        b) this thread is still about radical feminists who also hate men, so stop insisting it's about something else.
        No it's not. It's about you, Slowwy and Lancer, and anyother sexist people here that I've missed naming. This thread says more about you than anyone.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Get out of this thread.

You are acting like a small child. You are now being the master of strawmen, so get out and stop flooding this thread about your trolling.

How dare you say that this says about me and I'm really talking about women in general or feminist in general when I go to lengths to say that's exactly not what this is about? You're a ****ing ******* at this point, so get out you nazi POS. We're talkign about man haters, and you are here trolling that "ooh no you aren't, you're just sexist". No. you're just being a douche. SO get out.
          In da butt.

Comment

• The name of the thread is "The reason I don't like radical feminists" What just an accident?

You are hilarious Pekka.

Comment

• And you are a nazi. You're not really a communist, you're actually a nazi. Maybe you don't know it yourself even. What, a surprise that you'd be a fascist?

Nice psychoanalysis there buddy.

Do you do drugs or is your memory so bad that you can't remember, that I explained to you mor ethan once, that the radical feminist group we're talking about here must include that they are also man haters? So no, not an accident. A very conscious process where I ruled out the groups and people you're insisting this is REALLY about. But that's where you are wrong with your fascist ways.

It's as if I was saying OK let's talk about these white supremacists, white hate groups. You'd be here insisting that no, you're really talking about whites here.

So go kill blacks somewhere else.

Here's your logic and response to:

"Let's talk about Y. Y is a subset of A, and A also includes X, Z and B. But we're not talking about X, Z or B, ONLY Y, because we're interested in group Y."

Here's you.

"You're talking about X. Yes you are. NO onon ono balbalablballbbal yes you areee! But you aaaare!"

Then you get Imran:

"Group Y really doesn't exist. You're talking about B. No, group Y doesn't exist! Although it exists in some cases in time and place, maybe, but it really doesnt' exist anyway."

Then you again:

"What's wrogn with B? Are you B-hater? What did they do? You're a B-ist".

I mean whatever.
              In da butt.

Comment

And you are a nazi. You're not really a communist, you're actually a nazi. Maybe you don't know it yourself even. What, a surprise that you'd be a fascist?
                Godwin
                Nice psychoanalysis there buddy.
                Thank you. No substitute for being able to understand peoples motivations.
                Do you do drugs or is your memory so bad that you can't remember, that I explained to you mor ethan once, that the radical feminist group we're talking about here must include that they are also man haters? So no, not an accident. A very conscious process where I ruled out the groups and people you're insisting this is REALLY about. But that's where you are wrong with your fascist ways.
                Here's what you did. You created a radical feminist bashing thread (obvious by the title that you chose). Then you spouted off a bunch of nonsense. Ludd suggested that you pick a specific person, with a specific argument to bash, but you didn't take the suggestion.

The fact that your arument is so bad and you seem to be covering up your true motivation leads any reasonable person to see how sexist you are.
                It's as if I was saying OK let's talk about these white supremacists, white hate groups. You'd be here insisting that no, you're really talking about whites here.

So go kill blacks somewhere else.
                WTF Pekka?! Get this straight! Radical feminism is not a man hating group. They are not a hate group. That doesn't make sense. You purposefully being stupid. The only people who you hope to chear for your hatefull bashing crap is the other sexists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

No it's not. It's about you, Slowwy and Lancer, and anyother sexist people here that I've missed naming. This thread says more about you than anyone.
                  I don't know why people suck me into the whirling vortex called controversy. Just leave me out of it.
                  Here, take Lancer though.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Here's your logic and response to:

"Let's talk about Y. Y is a subset of A, and A also includes X, Z and B. But we're not talking about X, Z or B, ONLY Y, because we're interested in group Y."

Here's you.

"You're talking about X. Yes you are. NO onon ono balbalablballbbal yes you areee! But you aaaare!"
                    No one is interested in Y. This is about feminism and you know it. First you claim that all radical feminists hate men. Then you say that not all of them do, but some of them do. For what?

For what? We aren't stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

I don't know why people suck me into the whirling vortex called controversy. Just leave me out of it.
                      Here, take Lancer though.
                      BS. You are the one who was trolling me, buy suggesting that me wanting women to have power is something sexual for me.

That's the most sexist thing anyone has said on this thread, and it's a specific example of the subtle but extremely manipulative sexism in our society.

Comment

• It's great how you just follow the same logic and actually quote it.

Again, nice psychoanalysis there, did you learn that from Freud himself? Also, yes of course you know my motivations, that's because you actually know me. Even though you don't understand half the arguments or your own illogical steps in argumentation, of course you're right.

You're debating yourself here. I'm not interested in your strawmen.
                        In da butt.

Comment

• Of all times for me to be taken seriously, and this is it?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Of all times for me to be taken seriously, and this is it?
                            Did you think that was the appropriate time for that joke?

Comment

It's great how you just follow the same logic and actually quote it.

Again, nice psychoanalysis there, did you learn that from Freud himself? Also, yes of course you know my motivations, that's because you actually know me. Even though you don't understand half the arguments or your own illogical steps in argumentation, of course you're right.

You're debating yourself here. I'm not interested in your strawmen.
                              You aren't talking to a bunch of stupid people, like at a KKK rally. You are the one talking to yourself.

Comment

• Make light of a bad situation. Break the tension.

I wasn't joking about Imran wanting some though.

Comment

Working...
                                X