• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are you back or what???

Anyway.

Blah

Comment

Well, they don't work on weekends, so I'm leaving again (tomorrow).
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Whew... he almost caught us having the no more Lordshiva party!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          But who should take on the solemn responsibility of posting Gladiator in any and all movie-related threads? The site will seem so empty without it.

I'd nominate myself, but I'm quite honestly not up to the daunting task.
          I think you should do it anyway. It's only for a week.

I'd ask Richelieu, but he's a shifty character. I don't trust him
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I think you should do it anyway. It's only for a week.

I'd ask Richelieu, but he's a shifty character. I don't trust him
            We've been sharing the task but quite frankly it is tough work and no one does it as well as you. Come back soon.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

As Sloww was so...slow with the birthday threads, I helped him. Do I get a cookie?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Goodbye forevar!
                Attached Files
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Better crying smiley

Oh, one more thing: somebody needs to make sure DaShi is OK. Colon usually does it, but he's getting senile in his old age.

Comment

I'm not old.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

OK I'm back now.

Comment

No Go away!!

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X