Bin Laden tape to declare war on Musharraf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand

So in a citizen's case, if I employ a hitman, but I don't kill anyone, then I'm no risk. Ok.
    You don't think another leader would just replace bin Laden? Hmm..

Comment

Does that answer my question? No.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes it does.

If I am hiring a hitmen to, say, kill all doctors, then doctors will be safe once I am arrested.

If I am merely encouraging the hundreds of thousands of radicals to do what they want to do, and I am replaced, then they will continue their suicide attacks and bombings because they are motivated by ideology, not my money. Furthermore, some like minded person will replace me ASAP.

Comment

Did I say kill all the doctors? What about...Tony Soprano?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Huh!?

Clearly someone hiring a hitman is easier to silence than bin Laden. Remove the hitman, the attacks stop. Remove bin Laden, he will be replaced and attacks will continue.

Comment

Bin Laden gets a lot of press. I think he's a wimp.
              Insecure little boy inside, who dyes his beard. Give him a tit to nurse on.

Comment

good news, I think

I cant believe we haven't been able to find these aholes and drop some smart bombs on their heads. Maybe more chaos in the region between the two sides will stir up some signs of AQ/OBL.

Comment

Working...
                X