Moose agressor impaled by gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose agressor impaled by gate

A moose was impaled on thursday morning while attempting to jump a gate belonging to a small estate outside Gothenburg. The gate was approximately 1,5 meters in height at the spot where the unfortunate moose tried to jump it.

The moose was discovered by local resident Mikael Wiberg who saw the dead moose hanging from the gate when he passed by at 07.30 in the morning.

-It's been impaled by at least 4 or 5 spikes and death must've been instantaneous, he says.

The moose has now been removed from the scene.
    Soo much for Moose Jumping in the 2012 olympics...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

awwwww

down with fences . We should live in a sharing society. No one should own property. We should all share. I'm sure that can work out...

Comment

Could he keep the meat?
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I think the meat belongs to whoever that is that hold the hunting rights to that area. Otherwise it's destroyed. The owner of the property could be considered to be poaching if he got the meat...

Comment

Punished for poaching for getting a moose on your fence by accident.

Swedes.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's teh rulez, d00d!

If you hit a deer or moose with your car and take it home with you could face charges of poaching...

Comment

I wonder how the laws is on that over here. Probably just as moronic.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Probably.

Comment

Finally I understand the true meaning of having those sharp points at the top of your fence, impaling wildlife.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Impalergate. It couldn't have happened to a nicer country. Let's just hope the trend picks up among high jumpers and heptathlon athletes.

Comment

In other news... a flying squirrel was found dead two blocks away. Police are stating that the cause of death was suicide by antacids and vodka.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X