X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dreamed about...

... LordShiva!

Last night in my dreams;
    LordShiva came in my old hometown; called Beloeil. And we got together partying in a bar in Montreal, it was fun.

He was speaking french, and he was smaller than what I've seen from pictures.

I presented LS to my friend Gabrielle. And I don't remember what was after...

anyway; I was glad we were partying in Montreal!

* Note to Wiglaf: Yes, it's a "me, about me thread".
    ** Note to everyone: No, there was no sex between me and LS in my dreams.
    *** Note to everyone: No, there was also no sex between LS and my friend Gabrielle in the dreams.

**** Note to everyone: And no, there were no gang bang in my dreams.
    bleh

Was Sover there with banning rod incase Shiva acted up?
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

@Will

Now I think about it;

Seriously, someone was with LS in my dreams, he was a bit smaller than LS. I never spoke to him in my dreams; so yeah, maybe it was Solver with the banning rod! Or, the sexual slave of any good aristocratic hindu.
      bleh

Comment

Re: I dreamed about...

Originally posted by CrONoS
        *** Note to everyone: No, there was also no sex between LS and my friend Gabrielle in the dreams.
        It happened off-screen when you were dreaming about something else
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: I dreamed about...

Originally posted by LordShiva

It happened off-screen when you were dreaming about something else
          lucky you!
          bleh

Comment

I want to hear LS's side of the story before making any judgements.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
              I want to hear LS's side of the story before making any judgements.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

No I wasn't in your dream. I have an alibi, I was sharing an awesome dream with Pekka at the time.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Were you beating up punks in the Pekka dream?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, that's what Pekka was doing. It was a realistic dream, after all
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Inexplicably, this reminds me of the time when ottok told us that he was dreaming about Civ II.

"I stop. But in my sleep, I move tank and fight tank!"

Or something to that effect.

Comment

So you do admit to being in his dream? And that it was indeed a dream in the first place...

Comment

Considering that I found myself back home when he woke up, I'd have to say yes.

Comment

Just checking. You never know, it could have been that you went to Montreal, hypnotized CrONoS, made him think he was dreaming, and then got with his friend. The whole timeline falls apart though if you teleported back to India. (Or did you mean DC by "home"?)

Comment

I also don't speak French very well. It would require a French-speaker's dream powers to make me good enough at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X