Do you finish watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you finish watching?

I'm 45 mins into a movie that is shaping up to be dreadful yet I know I will watch the rest of it. *sigh*

Would you shut it off or endure it to the end?

Ever walk out of a movie in the theatre? I'm too cheap...
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Shut it off.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

But what if they redeem themselves in the last half the flic? A rotten flic may become average...
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I walked out of Titanic, meant I missed the best bit but I know I made the right choice.

Comment

The solution is obvious. You should only watch good movies.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: Do you finish watching?

Originally posted by Wezil
            I'm 45 mins into a movie that is shaping up to be dreadful yet I know I will watch the rest of it. *sigh*

Would you shut it off or endure it to the end?

Ever walk out of a movie in the theatre? I'm too cheap...
            Tv I never watch to the end when I don't like the stuff. Never left the theatre though. But I also can't remember seeing a movie there that was so bad that I wanted to leave....
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              The solution is obvious. You should only watch good movies.
              This one was rated 7.4 (IMDB) and apparently was well regarded.

Frida with a unibrow Salma Hayak.

She knowingly marries a womanizer then gets mad at him for being a womanizer. Well duh.

The only thing that will save this movie for me now is a lesbian sex scene.

Comment

Turn it off.

Almost never go to movies, usually only when I know they'll be good... so never had a chance to walk out yet.

Comment

Re: Re: Do you finish watching?

Originally posted by BeBro

Tv I never watch to the end
                  I don't watch TV. This is a borrowed DVD.

Comment

You could always skip to the end.

Comment

It's improving. There was a lesbian grope under a table.

Comment

You know, if that's all you're after, there's this thing called the internet...

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                            You know, if that's all you're after, there's this thing called the internet...
                            With Salma Hayek?

edit: Does LS have that link?

Comment

Watch Gladiator instead
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X