Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well that's OK then, I'll have 7 - one for each day of the week
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, it looks like someone has already made the Taserphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

They don't expect it to compete with the iPhone. They expect it to cater to up-market customers who value aesthetics and design over functionality and trends.
        You mean the kind that buy Italian supercars that look awesome but are impossible to drive?
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Launch date in Germany is 9th of November. The price for the phone is €399 with a two year subscription locked to T-Mobile. No news on the subscription price yet.

In Deutschland soll das iPhone am 9. November auf den Markt kommen. Es wird über die Telekom Shops und den T-Mobile Online-Shop vertrieben. Das iPhone ist mit einem T-Mobile Zweijahresvertrag als 8GB Modell zum Preis von 399 Euro inklusive Mehrwertsteuer erhältlich. Es läuft über PC und Mac.

Comment

I think Apple produces incredibly designed products and I'm impressed by how each version of the iPod improves on the previous one, but Apple is really blowing it with the iPhone.

There is no bloody way that I would buy a phone where I'm locked into one service provider, particularly in Asia where I travel often to different countries (using a temp sim card overseas).

Besides, a cellphone without a replaceable battery is a crazy design.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

Indeed. And add to that the policy of pissing on their fanbase. They're punishing early adopters and people who don't want to pay the ridiculous rates of Cingular and 02. Apple should recive the same treatment from the EU as Microsoft has recived lately. Locking consumers into one format should be illegal wether you're a big evil corporation or a big fuzzy bunny with communist hippie appeal

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                I think Apple produces incredibly designed products and I'm impressed by how each version of the iPod improves on the previous one
                It's especially cool now the new iPod Classic has a much slower interface and they've crippled its TV out capabilities.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There should be a law against naming a new product "Classic"...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                  X