This Is Your (Father’s) Brain on Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hueij
    I remember reading that about 74.3% of all rocket scientists are middle-aged men and 24.6% are middle-aged women. So what does that tell you?
    I suspect its the access to alcohol.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
      I remember reading that about 74.3% of all rocket scientists are middle-aged men and 24.6% are middle-aged women. So what does that tell you?
      Women are stupid?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Middle-aged men (and the women who love them) are driven by... performance issues... into focusing their efforts into making phallic objects go up.

Comment

93% of all teens! That leaves only 7%. Amazing.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Binge drinking is evey bit as deadly as cheese or whatever is in vogue on the "drug side".
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think five drinks is a bit low for binge drinking. I would say 7 or 8 is a bit better. A lot of people can't get drunk until 5.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Binge for people varies. I know you know that.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  I think five drinks is a bit low for binge drinking. I would say 7 or 8 is a bit better. A lot of people can't get drunk until 5.
                  5? I was over 8...

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Binge for people varies. I know you know that.
                    I know, and five seems low for an average.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                    X