Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want fast carbohydrates and saturated fat dammit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want fast carbohydrates and saturated fat dammit!!

I'm trying to wean myself off of crisps, candy and fatty foods. I've started going to the gym again and I intend to go 3-4 times a week. I've eaten dinner tonight (low fat thai thingie with whole grain rice) and fruit for dessert. More than adequate I think. But still, all I can think of right now is putting my snout in a troth of crisps and eat myself silly. Preferably with a big bucket of beer on the side... Fortunately I'm dirt poor right now (I have about $10 until the next paycheck) so I can't go spending it on snacks and beer. But still... There's a limit to how much fruit you can eat in one day...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Resistance is futile. Give in. You know you want to.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Peanuts and Olives
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Resistance is futile. Give in. You know you want to.
        I want to. But I'm not gonna...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

I want to. But I'm not gonna...
          You're going to get lots of supportive posts. I figured I'd be the devil on your shoulder.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

YES! Well done LS.

Zoid -

Comment

Coconut?

Comment

I gonna go to the gym now but when I come back I'm gonna have a salad then a donut (or two - they go bad if you dont eat em).
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

You're going to get lots of supportive posts. I figured I'd be the devil on your shoulder.
                    I think you're going to have fight the fat bastard that's already there...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Hmm, I'd like to dunk my donut in her coffee

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        There's something I want to eat in that picture, but it's not on the table.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

the bowl of fruit on the stove?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Move the cake I want the pie.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

To hell with apolyton

Comment

Working...
                              X