Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next... 999,999 Bottles of Bear on the Wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next... 999,999 Bottles of Bear on the Wall?

This guy counted to a million on the internet, all donations for charity. I once made it to like... 3k or something.

Maybe Poly could have a thread allowed to go to 1 million posts... FOR CHARITY. (The "+1 foundation" )

That's crazy.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: Next... 999,999 Bottles of Bear on the Wall?

Originally posted by Aeson
      This guy counted to a million on the internet, all donations for charity. I once made it to like... 3k or something.

Maybe Poly could have a thread allowed to go to 1 million posts... FOR CHARITY. (The "+1 foundation" )
      Great idea. Everyone who posts has to send in a dollar. We could raise a million dollars.

Comment

Would never work... you'd bankrupt LordShiva too quickly
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Da Bears
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bears on the wall. Ok then.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You gotta admit he looks sorta like a bear in the video still shot... though it's highly unlikely that that was the source of the misspelling in the title.

Comment

Well, bear and beer are homophones.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

nuh uh...

Comment

oh ya.

Comment

no, you're wrong. sorry.

Comment

Ever heard a Kiwi speak?

When they say "Teddy Beer" to you you will understand what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                        X