Movin' out (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin' out (again)

Fellow Polypeptides, I'm about to move out! Please give me suggestions about living with strangers and kind words of support.
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Strangers eat you in your sleep, never sleep!!!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That is true enough if you're just moving "out". (Well, not eat you most likely, but quite some nasty stuff still.) But I'd assume he's also moving "in" somewhere else, rather than just living "out".

Comment

Yep, in a shared flat with some workers/students.

Currently packing stuff and getting into my new apartment tomorrow in the afternoon
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Put your name on any food items that you don't want them to eat. If it's in the frig with no name it's fair game. That goes for bathroom accessories as well.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Yeah, you don't want them eating your bathroom accessories.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

They'll eat the bathroom accessories?

Comment

Darnit LS, I'm too slo!

Comment

Slowwhand has competition...
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Don't the bristles get wedged in their teeth??

Comment

I forget that boys will be boys here
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I would think the blue tint their teeth would take after drinking the Drano would be a dead giveaway.
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That, and the blue vomit.

Comment

And smoothly-flowing digestive track.

Comment

Working...
                            X