Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, which date is it that you, well you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, which date is it that you, well you know...

....tell her (or him) all about Poly?

Just curious. Don't want any surprises now do you?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

first post!

Comment

second!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

third
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's a date?

Comment

It's a type of fruit.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Everyone has an Online persona/life, and here it seems to be more real than at other places.

Tell 'em up front that you have an active online devotion, and what it is for.... She'll call you a geek and F you anyway.

At least that is what happened to me

Live life as it was meant to; with you in mind

I'm not saying be selfish... I'm saying be you, and let those around you know who you are.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Dude, what's the big deal? "OOHH SO YOU POST ON THESE INTERNETS FORUMS!? GOODBYE LOSER JERK NERD HOMO!"... right on missy, she's a keeper.

It's pretty normal these days. And let's face it, there aren't very many other places that can provide the erotic atmosphere in here.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I have told many women of my identity here and they are usually interested. However I will not date any female with a MySpace

Comment

Yeah Wiggy. We know the space you're interested in.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If you're insinuating I'm gay I'm not and I have pictures to prove it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                        Why are you asking if you have pictures to prove it? Shouldn't you be the one to know?

(To be VERY clear... I am not interested in if you do have pictures or not. Just why you'd ask if you did.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          Pictures prove nothing but that you know how to pay a hooker and operate a camera
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

What hooker would allow herself to be photographed. One not very accustomed to sting operations I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Yeah Wiggy. We know the space you're interested in.
                              No. I wasn't insinuating anything of the kind.
                              But NOW, I do wonder at your response. Not that there's anything wtong with that.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X