VetLegion's Lost & Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VetLegion's Lost & Found

For starters, VetLegion has lost a thread.
    If anyone finds the thread, please turn it in here.

Any other lost & found objects can be deposited in this thread.
    If you've lost your mind, lost your balls, lost faith, maybe it will show up here.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Good thinking

Comment

*cough*
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Heresson lost his 500 posts. He'd like them back, please.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I've lost my will to Civ. Anyone seen it?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Maybe it's hanging out with mine, somewhere. I don't particularly need it back, though.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I've lost mine too. There is probably a graveyard of them somewhere out there.

Comment

I just lost my sense. Somehow I now have a lifetime subscription to this stupid site.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: VetLegion's Lost & Found

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  If you've lost lost your balls, maybe it will show up here.

If it werent for already having a new Signature material, this would come close

Teh Slowwhand, keeping of the troll torch
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                  X