I saw a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a dream

A dream of my own, so I was dreaming, participating in my own web of thoughts, knowledge and ideas, being that traveller instead of being the driver.

So one of the things that strikes my as odd or interesting, remind you these two things mean the same to me, they're not just ... Odd isn't interesting per se, odd IS interesting, the words can be interchanged because the meaning stays the same. here is the count for what happened, unedited!

So I was dreaming, I remember my dreams which is a pain in the ass usually because they're weird and sometimes a bit scary so even though I'm interested in the weird, it does have negative sides to it. However, I was dreaming that I was tracking down this dude who had done some attacks using botnets, I was like "we need to hurry" and I was just going through the latest victim's server. That ****er didn't let me go through his stuff, ****!

Are you expecting me to help you or what? We can't do **** unless this jerks permits it. OK there's a loose cannon out there, he doesn't know what he's doing, he is enjoying taking servers down and he is choosing rather high profile sites etc. We can't let service based sites go down. Damn it, let's get this fool already. I saw blue, the world was blue and the canvas was splashed with dark blue blood. I felt rage. Conflicted sounds was heard. Like bad poetry, not quite right.

Finally we get the permission to go through the stuff, because I threatened to kill him, point blank, with a gun in my hand. I'm gonna help you, even if you die in the process!!

Or am I helping myself? Who am I? Who knows, but I know I'm the only one here, going through files, looking for logs and mistakes, why am I thinkin there's "we". It's just me. Did I just threaten to kill that guy? I'm not sure. Did I pull out my gun? ****. Was it a dream? Is this the reality? Ngggh, this is secondary of importance, we have a loose cannon, amateur teenager "hacker". I'm putting on some Drum and Bass, loud. I'm feeling fast, I'm feeling energetic.

I see the kid left a rootkit here... what a ****ing amateur. Now I know it's only a matter of time. Let's go through some files... yes.... but this guy comes to watch what I'm doing "are you harming the server? You aren't breaking anything, are you?". I consider killing him right at that moment. Not a word said, just a bullet in his head. I'm just trying to do my job, *******. Quit messing with.

I'm quite lost, I'm having a brain freeze. Too many thoughts at the same time, my filter is broken. Internal brain flooding is the worst. I'm getting disconnected soon if I can't get this under control. I have to put on some classical music. Some... violins. Yes. Glorious. Pitch perfect soft gentle brain flow once again turned back, everything is now clear to me, painfully obviously, I know the guy has masturbated in the last few hours because I CAN SMELL IT. I tell him to **** off for an hour, and because I use those exact words, he actually does.

The world is changing from blue to orange, order is restored. The fluits tell me it's a lame ass group, probably eastern european. The spelling makes me thinks if these teenage ****s read the manual how to use the software, because it's painfully obvious that they didn't make it. Maybe they are still learning, next thing you know some Dimitri from the underground makes them do some low class phising jobs for them, raking lots of money. The idea of that makes me angry. They do not deserve money for their level of skill. I need angry music, orange turns to black and music goes to angry one.

I soon discover their dedicated server. For this purpose I want to leave the customer and go to my own battle station. I'll bury these ****ers TODAY. Everythign is connected, the beat is like a train, and I'm soon sitting on a train, I don't know where it goes. Suddenly, I'm in the last station and the sign says "destroy". That's what I need to do, destroy the lamers. Makes me angry, just becuase you have a computer and can download some piece of software doesn't mean you are authorized to even call yourself a hacker.

So the dedicated server, and yes they leave message to each other. Nice. Very nice thing is also not to secure your dedicated server, becuase it's "so secretive". Mother****er, first you go on about **** that uuh, people don't secure their stuff so it's perfeclty OK to hit them for it. Well, looks like you're doing a piss poor job yourself, except this time you're going to get your ass pounded by sausages once we get your identity.

I see my rage being justified. Justified in my world. Which means I hope you're under 16, I hope you're a weak nerd unable to defend yourself in prison. Yeah. HAHAHAHAHAHA, who's laughing now? Read a book, idiot, learn stuff before you try this crap.

Suddenly I feel like not notifying the authorities and gathering evidence. I feel like calling the ISP and asking for the identity. Prolly not even necessary. I bet this dick has a myspace page. Maybe I can just ask for his number. Maybe I can convince him that I want to join his lame ass group.

But once I do get his number, name, or location.. I'm flying there, I'm stalking him, and I'll turn his world upside down. I'll make him sorry.

Then I kind of woke up.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I have to see my father more.

I liked spending few hours with him and it was obvious he missed me, but had so little time .... I have to go see him more often. Much more often.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

wowww.

Comment

I don't feel healthy. I need some vacation. I need to get back to the gym. I need to eat better.

I feel ill. I'm poisoning my body. I loath body poisoners. Disrespectful to yourself. Why am I hating myself?

I'm awesome. I think little pieces of my are not in order, I think my beatiful chaos that is complex but so simple in it's disorder, I'm changing. Changing for the worse, changing for the person who doesn't know. Increasingly difficult to connect the dots of ordinary things, yet easy to connect difficult things and their dots. The difficult has become the easy and intuitive, the ordinary has become difficult and very irrational.
        In da butt.

Comment

WTF Pekka
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

dashi, ****ing don't feed into it, rather level with me - at least from your perspective.
            In da butt.

Comment

I find it rather disappointing that no Illuminati, Freemasons or other secret societies have contacted me, wanting me to join them. I'm extremely disappointed, which makes me think these particular ones don't exist, except for the Freemasons, I know it does exist. But I read some list of Finnish masons and it made me think "these ****ing losers?". It was like the who is who list of actors, musicians and other freaking idiots.

I don't want to join your ****ty club, considering the people in it.
              In da butt.

Comment

Level with me. Discuss.
                In da butt.

Comment

I find it rather disappointing that no Illuminati, Freemasons or other secret societies have contacted me, wanting me to join them.

Comment

Talk to me. I need the orange one back.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Don't worry, Pekka, I had a weird dream, too. My previous employer (from a year ago) kept trying to contact me because apparently there was some work I never finished. They left strange voicemails on my phone. Oh my.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          dashi, ****ing don't feed into it, rather level with me - at least from your perspective.
                          I may not be sane enough to see it from your perspective.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well talk to me from your perspective then.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Ok, dreams are like smurfs. They live in mushrooms. So the more mushrooms you eat, the more dreams you have. Eventually men in black will come to try to take away your dreams. But you mustn't let them. Usually, you can distract their cats to escape, but sometimes you'll need help from friends. You also have to worry about floods.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X