No announcement yet.

Can it get much worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me. I feed 3 squirrels every morning. I don't go trotting over to my neighbor's.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, but you know your neighbours.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

In my opinion, any kind of animal welfare if we're talking about domestic animals is a load of bull if millions of people have to exist in worse conditions.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I care a lot more about animals in general than I do people, in general.
          People are stupid ****s; again, generally speaking.
          Agreed and QFT.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I care a lot more about animals in general than I do people, in general.
            People are stupid ****s; again, generally speaking.
            In Zimbabwe it is especially Mugabe who is stupid.
            It took a lot of stupidity to destroy the large agriculture sector Zimbabwe still had only years ago.
            Well, if Mugabes own henchmen finally are affected by the ruin that Mugabe brought to Zimbabwe chances are good that they turn against Mugabe himself and then, finally, his corpse will hang from the next tree.
            Or that the common people finally organize and move against their government (with hopefully the same results )

Zimbabwe is one of the few african countries where I would actually be pro an invasion by UN troops
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              I think so. For example, people that die trying to save their pets from danger are #1 morons.
              I wouldn't let my pet die in a house fire. If there was a chance to save her I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

While I understand the sentiment, I still care more about your next door neighbour (whom I've obviously never met) than I do about the squirrels in their back yard.
                squirrels don't have social behaviour dogs have. dogs appear to have some rudimentary emotions.

cats, on the other hand, are cold blooded pussies and must be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I wouldn't let my pet die in a house fire. If there was a chance to save her I would.
                  I'm sure your loved ones would find that to be a smart decision as they attend your funeral.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

when the canabalism starts in 6 months, these will be looked back upon with fondness as the good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                      Seriously - this will only end when Mugabe stops breathing - and it will get exponentially worse until that time.
                      QFT
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Perhaps someone needs to recolonize it? Has Cecil Rhodes left any descendants?
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                        X