God question/rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God question/rant

I mean even if I assume he created the world and stuff etc. - that was back then, and now is now. So he had a week full of work and......that's it???

What is he doing all the time now? You know, you can't point forever to a single achievement in life and expect people to be thankful for it forwever, at some point you have to move on and start doing stuff again, otherwise you might end up as lazy bastard.

Discuss.
    Blah

Re: God question/rant

Originally posted by BeBro

What is he doing all the time now?
    Punishing the evildoers with Cot Death Syndrome, Ebola, and poverty related diseases.

Kwashiorkor- it's for BAD people.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

BeBro, are you searching for the pillow you first masturbated on? I doubt it.

We are that little old stain in some pillow. God has created lots of worlds and we were one of the experiments when he didn't know what he was doing. Sick experiment so to speak.

Other worlds? Everyone is beautiful, sexy, rich, happy, healthy and they live forever until they want to die, but even then they can return if they start to regret dying. Oh, and they don't have to do anything they dont want to do.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Other worlds? Everyone is beautiful, sexy, rich, happy, healthy and they live forever until they want to die, but even then they can return if they start to regret dying.
        I notice you only put "happy" in fourth place.
        What?

Comment

So?

I notice I rule.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            God has created lots of worlds and we were one of the experiments when he didn't know what he was doing.
            I see, he is still creating other worlds all the time. Well maybe I have been a bit unfair to him. Maybe he's not so lazy.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

I notice you only put "happy" in fourth place.
              I can never remember the order of Snow White's Seven Dwarves either.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Bebro, yes, he is not lazy. He just doesn't like us.
                In da butt.

Comment

Since when is God subject to time?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Come on, he died years ago.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                      Since the time some silly bugger made him up.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

When he's late back for Mrs. God's din-dins. Too many beers with Shiva, Odin, Llir, Bacchus and Apedemak.

Comment

If he's not, why did it take him time (a week, 7000 years or whatever) to create the universe?
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Re: God question/rant

What is he doing all the time now? You know, you can't point forever to a single achievement in life and expect people to be thankful for it forwever, at some point you have to move on and start doing stuff again, otherwise you might end up as lazy bastard.

Discuss.
                            Every once in a while he pulls out his toy and kills everyone, sends plagues etc. I guess that counts.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

God created the world in a week, but to him, today is still Sunday. It's his day off today. We get the weekend off. He worked a Saturday to get this place done on time. Give him a break. Come Monday he'll be busy bringing about Armageddon, judging us, and separating us into heaven and hell.
                              EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Working...
                              X