Michigan Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Primary

Really, anyone outside of Michigan like what they are doing? I mean, I really understand why and I do think it is bull**** that some states have their issues addressed while others don't just because of their timing. This is the reason we waste money on ethanol. Michigan is doing this just because their state revolves around car companies that suck and they hope that by having the primary earlier, they can have more money to help them make cars that suck. I would like any candidate that calls them out on this ****. Their reason isn't even legit.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

They still make cars in Michigan??
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Michigan.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This is becoming ridiculous. Just make a one big primary day for all states. That would save everyone a lot of problems, although I admit that it's not nearly as fun as the current system.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Screw primaries altogether. Vote on one day, whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is president.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

michigan should have a primary to replace lloyd carr.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
              This is becoming ridiculous. Just make a one big primary day for all states.
              The problem with this solution is that it would make running in the primaries prohibitorily expense, except for those candidate who sold out really early to the richest of the special interest groups.

Comment

Michael Moore is from Michigan, and to me he is a fat ogre who I will never talk to. He is like a gatekeeper of hell. Fat, fat fat man who never could graduate from college because he was too busy sucking his own fat. One thing I noticed is that he WORKED FOR ONE DAY in a factory before quitting because it was "too hot." Can't stand the heat..get out of the kitchen, right? Oddly enough he went back to the kitchen to eat and get fatter with more donuts and pie. **** him

Comment

Wigs....did you forget to take your medication today?

Comment

Every day apparently.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Douche bags

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                        Douche bags
                        Closest you'll ever get to a *****.

j/k I like you Wiggie.

No really I do.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It would be expensive, but the problem is that it is just really unfair to states that aren't in the beginning. And the candidates support retarded issues.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                          X