Let's bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's bet

How many more "US dollar hits new low to euro" stories before we get a "Euro hits new low US Dollar" story?
    9.52%
    0.00%
    about 5 more
    9.52%
    more stories than I have fingers
    9.52%
    more stories than the EU has members
    4.76%
    more stories than the US has states
    19.05%
    more stories than the WTC had storeys
    33.33%
    will nevah happen
    14.29%
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

oh, i thought it'd be a fun bet

Comment

The 2nd to last poll option is offensive and I hope you are arrested and burned at the stake for it.

Comment

Burn him twice.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If I had my way he'd be burned as many times as the WTC had stories. (Not "storeys," btw)

Comment

I started to say that, and in fact did, but didn't want to come across as a snooty spelling nazi, so I edited.
            Thanks for filling the void, Wiggy.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

18/09/07: New low noted.

Total count of new lows: 1
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'd bet you dollars to donuts euros that it will be a lot.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The half point rate cut seems to have sent bucky into the hole.

Comment

20/07/07: New low noted.

Total count of new lows: 2

Sympathies to the two voters who have already lost the contest.

Comment

Actually, "storeys" is correct.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I wrote "never" wrong though.

Comment

You also made teh poll invalid.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X