Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your mood today in odd yet descriptive terms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your mood today in odd yet descriptive terms?

I;m in the mood to cap off a few thousand rounds in a minigun and shred a Ford Fairlane stuffed to the roof with Britney Spears CDs, then take a swim.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I'm cream crackered.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I was in the mood to pee or at least accidentally spill coffee on that cabinet-sized computer installation, along with its 8 disks containig dollops of terabytes.

Now I'm just drunk and content.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm some sufficiently poetic antonym of star-crossed.

Comment

I feel like I'm floating out just past the pier, having walked out into the surf and dove into one of the breakers that keep pounding down, then swimming until the chill of the water and lack of drive in myself stiffled the desire to keep going. As I'm lying there just under the surface, being rocked into a trance, with the occassional flash of fear of some emptiness below me, faces I can't quite remember ripple by above.

Beachy Emo.

Comment

Kuci come here, I have some questions for you about physics...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

/me swings the other way

edit: AS IN AWAY FROM TOGGLECAPS (THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OBVIOUS)
              Last edited by Kuciwalker; September 13, 2007, 21:40.

Comment

Kuci...I didn't know that you "swung the other way..."

EDIT: Sorry Kuci. I just couldn't resist.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

The other other way else I would have accepted togglecaps' proposal

Comment

Back to DRoseDARs then?

edit: booooh to DanSes
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Comment

Damn, I missed it. I wonder if there's a Google cache...

Comment

I just added the phrase after the

Comment

lol Gay LOL

Comment

I wonder who'd go down faster: You, or KillaCycle's creator...

Comment

Working...
                              X