X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkG you can ***** about anything

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      Yeah, one thing every country needs is more old people to ***** all the time, fall over, drive on sidewalks, vote incorrectly, and then piss off all their children with their crappy will.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

iRefuse to even consider buying such a ridiculously over-priced walkman.

And then to buy two of them!? Pardon me while iLaugh in your face.

Comment

Actually I think they are smart. Offering a way for you to spend more money in a way that makes you think you are getting a deal.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

By the way, it's quite clear, as MarkG suggests, that Amazon hasn't put a lot of effort, let alone thought, into presenting this product in a way that makes any real amount of sense.

From that same screenshot: "See all 2 customer images". Right..

That's a surprisingly low level of attention to detail for such a large site.

Comment

They should just make it & a pair or headphones or & some type of protective case.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

or a book on tape
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I thought that Amazon doesn't ship gadgets outside US, only books.

Comment

Working...
                  X