US Citizenship Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
    Anyway, I got 100% but I really had to strain my brain on the original 13 colonies and which amendment didn't address voting rights. I guessed on which form to use.
    I got 90%-- I figured out the 13 colonies-- its pretty easy to get it down to 2 choices

I guessed on the amendment that did not deal with voting rights and the form one-- I thought the other questuions were pretty easy
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

100% for me.

Comment

95%...I had no idea what the INS application's name was.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

80%

Hehe. I miseed 3, 8, 13 and 18. But I blame Teh Bush for failing on the last one..
          the constitution states congress has the power to raise armies and wage war. So i got 18 right Even if the president(s) dont know this I was wrong on 3,4,6,and 12
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
            95%...I had no idea what the INS application's name was.
            Well, I knew it had to be 200 or 400. I guess I should have recalled, I filled one out years ago.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

95%... I had to guess blindly about the naturalization form, but of course someone taking a test for naturalization ought to know it.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                95%... I had to guess blindly about the naturalization form, but of course someone taking a test for naturalization ought to know it.
                I had to guess on that one too. I knew it wasn't the first (it wouldn't be called a petition) or the third (social security card) So I had 50-50 chance.
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

100%
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

100%

Too easy.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

65%.

So you'll not be welcoming me real soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X