I actually use the word cute to describe stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually use the word cute to describe stuff

Either I'm getting older or becoming gay. Or both. Face it guys, some stuff is cute. Helly Kitty stuff is cute. admit it. It's okay if you admit it. It makes you no less a man.

All kitties are cute.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Ahhhhh Dis has a girly side
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I use cute to describe girls I wouldn't do but who my friends might.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'd totally do cute girls.

Hook me up LS.

(btw, Dis you're totally gay. Not for using the word "cute" but for applying it to Hello Kitty)
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: I actually use the word cute to describe stuff

Originally posted by Dis
            Either I'm getting older or becoming gay. Or both. Face it guys, some stuff is cute. Helly Kitty stuff is cute. admit it. It's okay if you admit it. It makes you no less a man.
            Old guys don't think things are cute. That only leaves one possibility.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              I'd totally do cute girls.

Hook me up LS.
              Friday, 6-9pm, top-shelf open bar for $20 at Lotus.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't.

Comment

Re: I actually use the word cute to describe stuff

Originally posted by Dis
                  Either I'm getting older or becoming gay.
                  I think we can comprehensively discount the latter.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I mainly use cute sardonically. Like "Cute trick".

Then again I am guilty of occasionally finding Kittens cute. The real ones. Little, fluffy and playful, cute little mewing noises.. hrrmmmrmm I just used cute.

Comment

I use cute at times in a teasing manner "aw look at those cute dumb puppy eyes" at which point i pat the girl in question on the head to annoy her.
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

cute is a good word

Comment

It's nice to know things haven't changed around here. re: Dis and his rambling topical discussion style.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

THEBEN!!@!!!!! Where have you been?? Nice to see you back.
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Thanks. I haven't gone too far, tho'. Just not much online access these past couple o' years.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X