The Chaser's War on Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chaser's War on Everything

(not about that naturally very unresponsible and unfunny event the other day)

This had me tears my eyes:

Chaser War On Everything Logies Bonehead challenge

Add to My Profile | More Videos

the chasers war on everything

The Chaser's War on Everything - Terrorist security response

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

@ teh bonehead thing. Getting up on stage
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

the bonehead was brilliant

The bank robber was pretty funny as well
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The Chaser's War On Everything

Chaser Will You Divorce Me

Chasers War On Everything - Footpath Rage

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Their genius requires more attention

Comment

I hadn't seen that Japanese one...

Comment

THE SKIT WAS NOT BONE HEADED IT WAS FUNNY SKIT PRUDES

Comment

These guys recently got arrested for pulling some stunts at the APEC summit in Sydney...

Comment

No, really...?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

This guy is actually a great comedian, pretty innovative for modern times as far as getting technology etc into it all. He was in .. TED 2006(?), pretty good stuff.

EDIT: nope, I took this guy for a younger Ze Frank. Weird.
                      Last edited by Pekka; September 21, 2007, 21:22.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                      X