You're money's no good here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starchild
    I have never, ever known anyone, anywhere to pay their rent in cash. That's just weird.
    When I shared a small crappy apartment with a friend back in 1993 the landlord came and collected the rent money himself, in cash...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

How is ming paid anyway?
      I think his contract with Dan says something about 4 pints of fresh virgin blood per week...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I have never, ever known anyone, anywhere to pay their rent in cash. That's just weird.
        My landlord prefers cash. I give him cheques.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

i have always paid my rent in cash, because a large proportion of my income has always come in this way. although now because that's no longer the case i'm switching to direct debit from this month.

my landlords have always been fine with it. although i remember once at uni, my landlord was 'round to collect the rent, so i pull out a huge roll (about £4,000 IIRC), counted out my rent for the month and placed it on the table, which was stained all over, with white powder (talc from some drunken antics) . what he must of thought...
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

I think his contract with Dan says something about 4 pints of fresh virgin blood per week...
            His income comes for renting out luxury condos in Mingapulco.

Comment

Your money, not you are money .....
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Yeah, I know. I saw the error as soon as I posted it. Note that in the Opening Post I was able to correct it.

Comment

Clearly the mods don't like you enough to correct the thread title.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You'd think they'd show me more sympathy, what with all their children looking like me. I should be like a member of the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X