Sucks to be me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks to be me

So I just finally got around to getting Civ4: Beyond the Sword. I went home eager to try it out, only to realize:

A) Civ 4 was installed on my laptop which is out of order.
    B) Civ 4 wasn't installed on my desktop
    C) I can't find Disk 2 of Civ 4

And now it sucks to be me :|
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

There are 'other' ways of installing the game if you really really want to you know...
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
      There are 'other' ways of installing the game if you really really want to you know...
      QFT.

Comment

How is this off topic?
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will
          How is this off topic?
          You see, Apolyton is a civ site, so anything not civ related goes in the offtopic forum.

Now this post is about civ, so it if offtopic for the offtopic forum.

However the fact that the post is offtopic means trat it does really belong in this forum.

Simple, really .
          http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

This is more of a post of my lack of preparation than anything else.

I am working on alternative means of installing Civ4.

Luckily I still have my warlords CD, and enough money so that I'm not just considering returning the latest expansion and uh... aquiring it the same way I'm getting Civ4 now.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

He's *****ing about his broken laptop and missing game CD. That's OT enough.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  How is this off topic?
                  QFT. It should be in teh User Error sub-sub-forum of teh Techmology sub-forum.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Thue

You see, Apolyton is a civ site, so anything not civ related goes in the offtopic forum.

Now this post is about civ, so it if offtopic for the offtopic forum.

However the fact that the post is offtopic means trat it does really belong in this forum.

Simple, really .
                    Damn, it's like a black hole.

Comment

Working...
                    X