Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't remember ever going to the Polycon sub forum in the Poly forum. Worth the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did someone say troll?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

He's been stalking me all day.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        He's been stalking me all day.

Well, sort of, I mean if I was stalking, and I aint admitting I is, then I would leave subliminal messages in most every post you respond to..

wait, er..I ugh..may be close to fitting into that suit Wezil
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: I can't remember ever going to the Polycon sub forum in the Poly forum. Worth the...

Originally posted by Lancer
          ...trip? I'm thinking a bit of adventure is in order, spice up my day. Don't want to commit to the journey until I get some reviews however.

Put Polycon Forum reviews here:

Or whatever. Any in Poly travel tips?
          In the subfora, time is altered. It runs far more slowly than in the OT. F'instance, you can start a thread and return weeks later, and it's still not down to the bottom of the page. It's kinda like watching Lee Majors run in The Six Million Dollar Man.

Comment

That was exciting stuff back then. To show how fast he was moving they used slow motion, and it worked! People were more accepting back then.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              To show how fast he was moving they used slow motion, and it worked!

so true
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Why did it work?
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                X