Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a comeback

when it cools off.

I'm beginning to get the urges to work out again and get a job. I figure I had to get to the lowest point in my life before getting the urge to get back on my feet again. And playing world of warcraft for hours at a time is about as low as you can go .

For those of you familiar with Seinfeld, this has been my Summer of George. Or rather, Summer of Dis. it's been tough dealing with the nagging from my mom to get a job. I can't stand the nagging. Reason #1 why I have no interest in a gf/wife anymore. Nagging drives me up a wall. It's still hot until October though, so I still have another month off. But I did have the desire to work out and get a job today, so that's good.

why does your mom let you live with her? easiest way to force you to get a job is to kick you out

Comment

I don't live with my mob. She lives about 5 miles away. She nags me over the phone usually though.

I own my own house. it isn't much, but it's paid for. One reason I can take so much time off. My car still has a around $8000 owed on it. But other than that, no bills other than utilities and world of warcraft

Comment

I wish that someday, Dis, I can be as pathetic as you are.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dis
          Dis
          Dis

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            It's good to set your goals high.

Comment

Having anyplace at all paid off is a real good thing.
              You'll never be homeless.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                Yes, he is living the dream.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Having anyplace at all paid off is a real good thing.
                  You'll never be homeless.
                  Have you heard of credit card debt

Comment

I don't do credit cards.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      Have you heard of credit card debt
                      Credit card debt is teh EVIL.

Comment

Get a wife that doesn't nag.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Playing WoW will look really good on your CV
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Dis for pres 2008
                            Blah

Comment

You are living the dream Dis! I need a summer of Garth
                              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                              X