the first homosexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, in Bonobos the females are the dominant part, if I remembr correctly

Which is probably the reason why they developed a society in which "it" is done often and with passion (and without restrictons concerning homo and hetero)
    And a society where remarkable few agressions exist as sex (in every form) is used to lower agressions (and other things) before they cause problems
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Bonobos are interesting.

The bonobo, which has a matriarchal society (unusual amongst apes), is a fully bisexual species -- both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for lesbianism in particular. About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in bonobos represent the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes, including humans, as well as a number of other primate species.

Bonobos use sex as greetings, a mean of solving disputes, making up for fights, and as a favors in exchange for food. They tongue kiss, engage in oral sex, mutual masturbations, have face-to-face genital sex and even have a strange "penis fencing" ritual!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Bonobos are interesting.
        Yeah, sounds like it. Of course, it also sounds like a nasty STD would be really bad news for them.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Wow. WTF.

Comment

Bonobos are a bunch of pervs

Why would God create Bonobos?
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Bonobos

Bono
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                Bonobos are a bunch of pervs

Why would God create Bonobos?
                That´s easy,
                they´re part of gods joke, aimed at christian fundamentalists who claim homosexuality is unnatural
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  I think it is sad that gay people can never have kids
                  I think it is sad that anyone can be so stupid as to make this kind of inane statement.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Entrance fee to strip club $10.
                    Lap dance $20
                    Greeting a woman by having sex with her. Priceless
                    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

I think it is sad that anyone can be so stupid as to make this kind of inane statement.
                      like the one I'm quoting?
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

first gay guy came about when women started nagging them to take out the trash

Comment

why take them out when You can feed them to the kids?
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                            so who was the first gay man?
                            Adam and Steve
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

I think that homosexuality is caused by a highly common mutation. That is why it doesn't breed out, even for unsocial species (I know the arguments for social species, but dont' think they are needed).

There is evidence that increased pollution results in increased observations of homosexuallity in animals.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                                I think that homosexuality is caused by a highly common mutation.
                                I don't think there's nearly enough evidence to prefer any of the possible explanations.

Comment

Working...
                                X