No announcement yet.

Men Not Obsolete After All, Can Chase Away Monkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They lack experience, life experience other than waking up in the gutter covered in puke is beyond their youthful ilk. Believe me, I know...

I was covered in youth too once.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That stench is certainly gone by now.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh yes, in fact right now I smell of rum and hot chocolate.

Moderation

Moderation at Poly

What did you do today Sloww?
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I lazed. Brunch and layed around. Heaven on earth.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            I long to be obsolete.
            Ummm... No, you might have to steal crops like monkeys. But hey, atleast we can still make obscene gestures.

Funny thread.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

We are afraid that they will sexually harass us
              Monkies have non-furry fetish ? lol
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Another monkey related story:
                BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Re: Re: Men Not Obsolete After All, Can Chase Away Monkeys

Originally posted by Hueij

I suggest reading the following thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=169560
                  VetLegion is obsolete
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I can chase monkeys away too!

You attract them on the other hand, what with bananas in the avatar and all

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      I don't read threads with "aggressor" in the title
                      ditto. that jokes been done to death

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Youngsters long to even come close to being so full of unmitigated bull****. I give you AAHZ, as example 1.
                        watch your words when speaking the name of THE GREAT ONE Slowwy... I am STILL the king of the boards around here...

BTW i am moved in my new apartment and life is good. I will get my internet hooked up when i am goddamn good and ready. Meanwhile I will pop in once and a while and slap one of you lame nerds around...

see yall later...
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                        X