Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tragic loss for the world, Larry Laprise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic loss for the world, Larry Laprise...

...the writer of 'The Hokey Pokey' died at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him
    into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I wonder if I accomplished anything at all here other than showing my age.

Comment

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Re: Tragic loss for the world, Larry Laprise...

Originally posted by Lancer
        ...the writer of 'The Hokey Pokey' died at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him
        Bad, bad, bad Lancer!

Comment

I DID accomplish something!

Comment

<-- Not just a smiley; I really did laugh out loud. Glad I was the first one in the office today.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Teh best TV show EVAR

Otto Flick: How dare you try to bluff a senior Gestapo officer with a pair of tens? I have won.
              von Smallhausen: Am I allowed to see your hand, Herr Flick?
              Otto Flick: No. You have lost. I get your Gestapo pen & pencil set.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's funny.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Guilt is making me tell you all that I swiped this bit of wit.

Comment

I figured as much, but still funny
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X