Summer Cocktails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Cocktails

I'm doing an end-of-summer happy hour on teh office roofdeck, and they're sponsoring expensive drinks. What are some signature summer cocktails I can make? Post recipes so I know how much of what to buy.

So far I'm thinking mojitos, some sort of blackberry/raspberry mojito for teh ladies, g&t (duh), bikini martini (gin martini with curacao, peach schnapps & lime), blue lagoon (gin, vodka, curacao, lime), caipirinha, some sort of margarita for tequila (but not teh regular boring one), and something else with rum, but what?

What else?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Sangria
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Oh yeah that too.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

bay breeze: cranberry, pineapple, vodka!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

As in pineapple slices?

Comment

Go with white wine sangria instead of red. Super refreshing.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

2 parts tequila
              2 parts Cointreau (not Triple Sec)
              1 part lime juice
              ----------------------------
              The smoothest Margaritas you will ever have.

Comment

End of summer? There wasn't any real summer this year at all here
                Blah

Comment

You sound like Boddler

Comment

rum + coke...

I'm not a big rum drinker, wifey likes vanilla rum
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      As in pineapple slices?
                      juices, both of them
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        2 parts tequila
                        2 parts Cointreau (not Triple Sec)
                        1 part lime juice
                        ----------------------------
                        The smoothest Margaritas you will ever have.
                        That's how I make mine. Well, less lime juice, and a bit more tequila.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I prefer them with Grand Marnier instead of Cointreau, and a 3:2:1 ratio.

Comment

Cointreau is better, and more alcoholic also. Although I think your ratio is better (I might have went 4:2:1 though).

Straight whiskey is good for any season.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Happy Birthday Lord Shiva!
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X