X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    You people are on drugs.
    Why not Willie Wonka and Colonel Klink?
    Didn't you have that already 4 and 8 years ago ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Clinton/Obama!

Its a sure win for Giuliani so it aint gonna happen (unfortunately). Obama has proved himself to be an idiot but Hillary isnt.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

She's just the antichrist.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
          Obama has proved himself to be an idiot but Hillary isnt.
          I thought that was a winning ticket !!!!
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I was just beginning to think that Hillary or Obama as president wouldn't be so bad. Now I want to vote for Bush again.
            EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

I know what you mean. A person can handle either throwing up or having diarrhea. Both together is too much.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                Obama has proved himself to be an idiot
                Like, I don't know, could it be.....

Ford, Reagan and Dubya
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Assuming you're correct, restating the past proves nothing.
                  Why stop there? Let's talk Kennedy, Johnson and Carter.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Assuming you're correct, restating the past proves nothing.
                    Why stop there? Let's talk Kennedy, Johnson and Carter.

Kennedy and Carter were/is very intelligent. Johnson is normal I think.

Comment

Obama is actually very intelligent also

Comment

Carter, in later years, has been an excellent ambassador. He was worthless as a president.
                        Johnson screwed the pooch in not letting the military handle war. That's all he did.
                        Kennedy? Cuban missle crisis and council on physical fitness for students is about it.

Keep on though.

Comment

Kennedy and Carter may have been intelligent but were horrible in "Presidential intelligence". Kennedy had no clue what the Hell was doing. And Carter was completely out of his element.

On the other hand, while LBJ may not have been as smart overall as Kennedy and Carter, his political intelligence was off the charts and if it wasn't for that Vietnam thing, he probably would have done very well.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

See?

Comment

He was worthless as a president.
                              They all pretty much were worthless IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Presidential intelligence
                                oxymoron

Comment

Working...
                                X