UnBox, am I behind the times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnBox, am I behind the times?

I just found out that Amazon is renting movies for $3.99 each per download onto TiVo DVR with the feature that you have it for 30 days and once you press play you have it for 24 hours... To me this is an awesome deal.

I don't need any fancy cable hookup, no monthly min, no X.00 per month waiting on you to return my video, etc.

I spent over 14.00 bucks on videos last month, on 4 videos and I was forced to watch them

My question, what am I missing? Why isn't this a good deal? I think it would be better if the vid was 1.99 for 2 weeks, or .99 for 3 days +1$ per day or week after that... still, I like this option.
    Monkey!!!

How's the movie selection?

Also, have you considered Netflix? Their movie selection is umbeatable and the price is right, IMO.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

The selection is the same as Hollywood, not to mention that I don't have to worry if it is out.

I am trying to tout Amazon or anything, I just like this option. there have been many nights where I wish I had rented but don't want to go out, especially with a little one around.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Standard def
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
        X