Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You're being a sad invidiual Jrabbit. We know you're checking in like once a day to see if there has been any badmouthing that would concern you. Then you just say yes or no, just like a little baby who wants candy.

We've already settled this and you lost it, you lost this one _miserably_. Now it's time for you to accept it and move on.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Another great thread by me!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          So why not new drugs?
          Ever here of Ice, Crack, Ectasy....?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Emphasis on the word new, plus, those aren't safe enough.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              We know you're checking in like once a day to see if there has been any badmouthing that would concern you.
              An apt description of your own behavior.

We've already settled this and you lost it, you lost this one _miserably_. Now it's time for you to accept it and move on.
              "We" settled it? I've agreed to neither your assertions about me nor your self-declared "victory" conditions. The only thing I've lost is the quest to help you see reason. And I'm OK with that.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The reason why you're not able to help me with reason is because my reality far exceeds yours. It is like trying to fit a car in the fridge.

And yes, your lost is already the consensus, we all know it. Perhaps you do not know it. But then again, like I said, car in the fridge, won't work - your world, very small. They key to understanding is that people who have small world, they don't realize it. So this is the first lesson you need to learn. And you haven't truly learned it yet, because you would claim you know this.

It is your spirit that is letting you down, it is saying refuse to lose, but you've already lost, so now you're just wasting your time, energy and look foolish.

Because my reality is bigger, your reality is only a subset of it. And because this is true, all the outside conditions concern your reality, because it comes from a bigger set. So absolutely yes, you have lost and this is not unfair. It is the reality of the situation.
                In da butt.

Comment

The reason why you're not able to help me with reason is because my reality far exceeds yours. It is like trying to fit a car in the fridge.
                  Ah, more meaningless, nonsensical drivel. Pretty pathetic. Do you really think people are impressed with crap like this?

Comment

I'm not trying to impress other people. You lost, that's it. You are the one who seems to not let it go because others are watching.
                    In da butt.

Comment

ceeeelebrate good times come on!
                      There's a party going on and Jrabbit isn't invited, we're gonna have a good time tonight!

In da butt.

Comment

That's not cool, Pekka.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X