Second job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second job

Since my line of work will be fairly stable and kidn of... usual, I was thinking of maybe getting some weird second job. I'd like experiences that comes from weird jobs.

So, how about a bouncer for lesbian bars? Only weekends or something like that. THere I'd be, bouncing lesbians. My only mission would be to turn as many of them back to straight or bi-sexual. The real like... the real feminazis, if they get out of line, I might have to throw them out. Depends how hard they want to be thrown out, my estimate is that some require few extra pushes.

Anyway that would be a cool job.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I tried it, they turned me into a lesbian instead.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well, given that you just had a thread about how insanely busy you are, I can't see anything wrong with getting a second job.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No dude, in the future of course. I wouldn't have the time for it now.

By the way, it's 3.20AM and I'm writing a paper and preparing a presentation. So yeah, this is like 24/7.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
        X