Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Civilization in the World - Hurt or Heal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 72 - Rome ++
    72 - Greece
    68 - China --
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

    Comment


    • Heh, this is gonna go on forever...

      74 - Rome ++
      72 - Greece
      66 - China --
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

      When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

      Comment


      • 72 - Rome
        72 - Greece
        66 - China
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

        Do It Ourselves

        Comment


        • 74 - Rome ++
          7 - Greece --
          66 - China
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • 76 - Rome ++
            5 - Greece --
            66 - China
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

            Comment


            • Stop cheating. Greece is at 68.

              Comment


              • 78 - Rome ++
                66 - Greece
                66- China
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

                Comment


                • I thought we were going to halve the points?
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • *78 - Rome
                    68 - Greece
                    *64- China
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

                    Comment


                    • 78 - Rome
                      70 - Greece ++
                      62- China --
                      Blah

                      Comment


                      • 80 - Rome +2
                        70 - Greece
                        60- China -2
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

                        Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

                        Comment


                        • I thereby proclaim a unilateral halving of points:
                          40 - Rome
                          35 - Greece
                          30- China
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

                          Comment


                          • I thereby proclaim a unilateral halving of votes : one point instead of two.
                            Statistical anomaly.
                            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

                            Comment


                            • Ozzy, what's your take on this?
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

                              Comment


                              • I think we should either do a poll for these three or do a threeway tie.
                                EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X