Lack of sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of sleep

I got to the office at 07:30 on Wednesday, left 23:00.
    I got to the office at 07:30 on Thursday, and I am still at work at 03:00 on Friday.

It's not the long hours that I mind, I get paid for them pretty well and I get free pizza, it's just the inevitable mistakes due to lapse of concentration that make me think being here is a waste of time.

Ho Humm. Thought I would post here with my ten minute breather because no bugger is responding to any of my e-mails, probably because they aren't at work the slackers.

I can't wait for the sleep deprivation hallucinations to start kicking in, they are "groovy".
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I got to teh office at 11:30 today, left 16:30. Played foosball for 3 hours in between.

I love my job.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I didn't sleep last night. I have to be awake at six tomorrow to go into work. There is absolutely no reason at all for me to be awake right now.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wake up at 4:55 to go to work and get done anywhere from 2 to 5:30 typically.

I leave at 5 so it's not like I am one of those people who take forever to get ready.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

My old boss used to fire people who took too long to get to work, especially if they weren't attractive even after dumping tons of makeup on their breasts.

Comment

If it was you doing it then I am not surprised.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              I got to teh office at 11:30 today, left 16:30. Played foosball for 3 hours in between.

I love my job.
              I keep telling Dan not to pay you for posting on Poly
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I love my job.
                What is your job?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                  If it was you doing it then I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    What is your job?
                    His job is to convince his employer that he's done something worthy of recompense despite massive evidence to the contrary.

He is apparently very good at his job.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What's your job? You seem to work in hell judging by your hours and **** of that nature.

Comment

Me? I'm a technical writer on a government contract. My hours are 8-4:30, but I'm slow in the morning and it takes an hour to metro in to DC.

Also, I'm enormously stupid and bad at sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

His job is to convince his employer that he's done something worthy of recompense despite massive evidence to the contrary.

He is apparently very good at his job.
                          I don't convince my employer, I convince teh clients that hire my employer.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

My apologies.

Comment

Go to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X