Which sunglasses should I get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    What about these, which are like the second one, only classier?
    Better.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Why do you want sunglasses, Apo? To look good or for sports? The two Oakleys are great for sports, but I wouldn't wear them to look good. Better go with fashionable sunglasses like the ones Pekka suggested (especially the second pair)
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

If you noticed, those aren't the normal versions of oakleys, but the subdued types, for military and not frats. And with the discount, they really don't cost much considering the materials.

I don't like the ones that Imran posted due to the lack of side coverage.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

B.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            b etor, I know but the second ones I can't wear to work or when doing work related stuff First ones would be a go, but I like the second ones better.
            oh. you should wear them anyway

Comment

Working...
            X