Bears eat man at Beerfest!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears eat man at Beerfest!!

I reckon they couldn't get any BEER so they decided to eat and drink and be full!!!

This is why sometimes drinking to excess can get ya in trouble with Bears!!
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

"

Comment

Sounds like it could have been our Serb.

BELGRADE, Serbia (Reuters) -- A 23-year old Serb was found dead and half-eaten in the bear cage of Belgrade Zoo at the weekend during the annual beer festival.

The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage. Two adult bears, Masha and Misha, had dragged the body to their feeding corner and reacted angrily when keepers tried to recover it.

"There's a good chance he was drunk or drugged. Only an idiot would jump into the bear cage," zoo director Vuk Bojovic told Reuters.

Local media reported that police found several mobile phones inside the cage, as well as bricks, stones and beer cans.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Sounds like it could have been our Serb.
        Dang what a freaking way to go

Comment

Two adult bears, Masha and Misha [..]

And to think how sweet and cuddly Misha seemed when he was a mascot for the Moscow Olympics.

I think Masha is mostly to blame for this.
          Attached Files

Comment

So the bears thought that the day of the beerfest would be a good time to have a nice bearfest

As for Bears and zoos, gthey seem to attract many suicidal people, even without alcohol involved.
            Here a situation that made it to the darwin awards

2002 Personal Account: Fuzzy Fights Back: I was helping my brother move his collection of amusing newspaper clippings from his days as a journalism major, when we came across one that's right up your ally. Mr. Fritz Dekker, a 41-year-old visitor to an Amster
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Headlines:

"Russian Bear Eats Serb"
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                So the bears thought that the day of the beerfest would be a good time to have a nice bearfest

As for Bears and zoos, gthey seem to attract many suicidal people, even without alcohol involved.
                Here a situation that made it to the darwin awards

http://www.darwinawards.com/personal...al2002-22.html
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage.
                  Wouldn't that make it a barefest?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Wouldn't that make it a barefest?
                    Touche'

Comment

Bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                        Bastards.
                        Serb, were you aware of the attempted flight of these Serbian Savage's?

C'mon, if your part then you need to fess up
                        Attached Files

Comment

Why cant we kill all bears and wolves? Do they do something good for humans?
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

They´re preserving the ecological balance by eating animals that are unfit for survival (because they´re too old, sick, weak, stupid or whatever ). And sometimes humans fall into this category
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                              Why cant we kill all bears and wolves? Do they do something good for humans?
                              QFT

F'example: My house backs onto a really large park. Often, coyotes can be heard howling or seen prowling the streets in seach of garbage or kitty cats to eat.

A couple of years ago, they disappeared for months. That spring, all the houses on my block were invaded by rats. It took months to kill them off. Now, the coyotes are back and no more rats.

Comment

Working...
                              X