An experience you'd like to share with others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An experience you'd like to share with others

What is it? SOmething.. might be traditional or something that is quite common to you, but you know others have never done it or know about it. This can be a national thing as well, where owuld you take a visitor, what you'd do with them?

One well kept secret is the heaven on earth I know of and many others in here. I'm telling you it's so heavenly that I can't simply think of anything more relaxing and perfect.

It's having a cabin and a sauna next to the lake in the woods. No one even near your place, so what you do is you go to sauna, swimming in the lake, sauna, swimming int he lake, repeat x 100. Then you must have a terrace in front of your sauna, so you'll get a towel and sit there and watch the lake, that is of course peaceful and no outside noise or anything like that. Just you and the lake. Then you get a beer and drink it slowly and enjoy.

It's perfect and it can't be put into words. I hope some of you can experience it at least once. The environment has to exactly like this, most Finnish cabins have it. It's for a purpose. It is so perfect it's close to a spiritual experience.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

it also doesn't hurt if you have girls there...

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
    X