Candid Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candid Camera

I don't know why I find candid camera shows so amusing.

My favourites are Trigger Happy TV from teh UK:

and Just for Laughs: Gags from Montreal!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

lol I remember that first one from top link. some of them are really funny, others just make me uncomfortable.

Comment

and who said english humour is bad- oh wait, that's me . some of their humour just involves them being an *******.

Comment

candid camera is an american invention (Alan Funt)
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
          I remember that one.

Smile, you're on candid camera!
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            and who said english humour is bad- oh wait, that's me . some of their humour just involves them being an *******.
            English humour pwns

But to you for spelling correctly.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
              Post videos.

Comment

ooooh i like just for laughs.

Comment

Funt used to present people with a weird situation, and film their reactions.

Today's imitators like to put people in situations where they'll be embarassed or humilitated.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    Today's imitators like to put people in situations where they'll be embarassed or humilitated.
                    Like this?

Comment

Okay that last video with the butt turkey and pastor grincho was pretty funny!

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                        ooooh i like just for laughs.
                        Me too

Comment

Okay, I'll give this one a

Comment

I absolutely love these shows. While comedy and jokes make me smile, candid camera style pranks actually make me laugh. Scare Tactics is my favourite.

I think these shows are so funny because they present innocent shmucks with an outrageously absurd situation. That is funny enough, but because we are in on the joke it is even better.
                            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X