Family Guy - Star Wars Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy - Star Wars Special

Sorry, I still don't know how to embed using youtube, but anyway, I prefer to watch my "video entertainment" on spiked, youtube is loaded with too much crap. But I can't embed using Spiked, or at least I don't know how to..

But anyway, watch this video, its as funny as scientology.
    be free

Error Notification Message
    You have specified an invalid article!

Comment

Sucks to be you
      be free

Comment

Er, your link is broken.

Comment

broken is the word. Its quite easy to imbed using youtube, yahknow. Copy-paste.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

How come it works for me?
            be free

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
              be free

Comment

Your copy-paste idea didn't work Ninot. I guess it's not as easy as copy paste.
                be free

Comment

quite funny though very poor quality

Comment

You aren't very bright are you?
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Actually i'm too lazy to bother

edit - Ok I decided to go and learn, now I know how to do it.

I am beginning to hate learning anything to do with computers, its getting old
                      be free

Comment

funny, but too much audience noise, couldn't hear some of the dialogue.

more spefically what is this? an episode coming out soon or what?

If it's something coming out soon, then my life has meaning again

Comment

oh apparantly this is the season premier this coming fall. looking forward to it.

having herbert as obi won is just hilarious. I love the light saber stiffie lol. I didn't like that character at first, too creepy. But I've come to like him (not in that way dammit)

Comment

Working...
                          X