Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perot

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Perot is a demon, the reason Clinton got elected. Besides, he's just insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulaak
        someone we've never heard of before that brings refreshing and new ideas to the table.
        No you don't. You want the old stinky libby ideas.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          I have a Republican friend who things Newt is the "darkhorse" candidate who may end up winning the whole thing. I don't fancy myself an expert, but I was just a bit skeptical.
          GOP looks wide open to me. Not impossible he could jump in and get the nomination. Maybe a brokered multiballot convention, which crazed polital junkies have been hoping to have since I was in knee pants (well I never wore kneepants, but you get the idea)

But then he goes down, and Clinton-Richardson (or less likely, Obama-Biden ) win a far bigger victory than they have any right to.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I don't consider Newt someone who would be able to reform the political system. He's a career politician and I really don't like career politicians. We need someone completely new and outside the system, someone we've never heard of before that brings refreshing and new ideas to the table.

Ming.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

No you don't. You want the old stinky libby ideas.
              Typical communist, telling me what I want.

Comment

Can a mod confirm whether Dulaak = Drixnak = EoN already? I want to answer the OP but don't feel like wasting my time hitting my scalp against a brick wall if he's Eyes of the Night.

Comment

Typical communist, telling me what I want.
                  And I'm right again.

Comment

That's probably better than being a communist who feels everyone should financially support him and thinks Chavez is the second coming of Christ. Commies are weak people incapable of surviving on their own or accomplishing anything in their lives so they actively work towards bringing everyone down to their level.

How do you feel the combination of communists and helicopters?
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

How do you feel the combination of communists and helicopters?
                      Helicopters are good for kicking communists out of them.

Comment

He's not Fez

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                          He's not Fez
                          Maybe he went back in the closet?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Like R. Kelly?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A "The American parties are too leftist" guy. I know a handful of these folks and they always are fairly intriguing. I wonder what they did during the 60s and 70s, if they were alive then. The Economist actually had an article this week asking is American turning back to the left. I often wonder how folks of the OP's ilk will survive in such a state (which would still be, most likely, to the right of any other industrialized western state).
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They will be pissed off. But then that's normal.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X