Teh Wolf Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh Wolf Man

Watched Shaun Ellis on National Geographic.

Wolves

Teaching wolf pups how to howl
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I remember watchin this on BBC2 i think it was ages ago, was quite a good programme.
      Wolfy love bite
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

awww
        that howling is soooo adorable!!

Comment

HBD!

Oh.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I want a wolf pup. Where can I get one?

Comment

We have a very few wolves going around in the eastern part of Norway, near the border to Sweden. Go get one of those, the farmers want to shoot them anyway.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

In teh wilderness

Watch out for his parents though.
                Blah

Comment

I was going to watch this, but then one of the previews showed him letting the wolves lick the inside of his mouth. P'tooey!

Comment

Working...
                  X