Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Desktop/Icon Thread

Haven't had one of these for a while.

Here's my Communist Desktop and Icon set.
    Attached Files
    Only feebs vote.

That ought to do it ...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Re: New Desktop/Icon Thread

Originally posted by Agathon
        Haven't had one of these for a while.

Here's my Communist Desktop and Icon set.
        Getting old, are we? The eyes are not what they used to be? Maybe you should have used the bigger icons?
        Last edited by Nostromo; August 15, 2007, 11:25.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Pictures of mass-murderers on desktops
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who ?

Lenin ?
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yes
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

My desktop isn't interesting, but I have this image set against a black background because apparently black conserves electricity or something.
                Attached Files
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Black/dark wallpapers are depressing, IMO. I prefer a colorful wallpaper myself. Same old, same old.
                  Attached Files
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

You have a square monitor?

Comment

My Daft Punk wallpaper. I should remove the crap at the bottom left and the black border
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                        You have a square monitor?
                        1280x1024. Its not square, but it ain't widescreen either. Looks great, though.

Comment

Nostromo, you running Vista or XP? Ive always wanted my taskbar to look fun, but I've never figured out how to do it without getting a virus.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

my desktop is awfully exciting
                            Attached Files
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                              Nostromo, you running Vista or XP? Ive always wanted my taskbar to look fun, but I've never figured out how to do it without getting a virus.
                              I'm running XP. I modified the taskbar with WindowBlinds.
                              Last edited by Nostromo; August 15, 2007, 15:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X