Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker fails to notice missing leg

Saki?

TOKYO (Reuters) - A Japanese biker failed to notice his leg had been severed below the knee when he hit a safety barrier, and rode on for more than a mile, leaving a friend to pick up the missing limb.

The 54-year-old office worker was out on his motorcycle with a group of friends in the city of Hamamatsu, west of Tokyo, on Monday, when he was unable to negotiate a curve in the road and bumped into the central barrier, the Mainichi Shimbun said.

He felt excruciating pain, but did not notice that his right leg was missing until he stopped at the next junction, the paper quoted local police as saying.

The man and his leg were taken to a hospital, but the limb had been crushed in the collision, the paper said.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Texas is ****ed up!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        Texas is ****ed up!
        Saki?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Are you ok DaShi?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Noticed it as he was stopping. That's why he noticed it.
            I'm a little surprised there was no braking or shifting before then.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
              Texas is ****ed up!

What does this have to do with Texas?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

What does this have to do with Texas?
                It's the same reason why fundies won't give you a decent burial.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm not, but can you imagine a Texas Jewish Gay?
                  You want to talked about "against all odds", I think we have a winner.

Now, back to Japan. Land of The Even Worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Noticed it as he was stopping. That's why he noticed it.
                    I'm a little surprised there was no braking or shifting before then.
                    I just hope he didn't start to lean on the side were the leg was missing. I mean, just imagine. Of all the dumb luck, he tips over too!

Comment

Now, back to Japan. Land of The Even Worse.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Saki?

Duh.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                        X